- 263 Posts
Notification is no longer working
I'm not sure what happened.. Visual voicemail, sms, and a couple of others are no longer notifying me that I have a message.. I no longer see icons at the top left corner either..
I checked the volume and I went into each app to see if I disabled notifications, but they are enabled..
I can't say how long this has happened because I usually have my phone on vibrate.. Even in that instance I would still feel it vibrate and the icon would pop up..
Is there some where else I should be checking? All help is appreciated.
Thank you. 😳
Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..
- 02-01-2014, 09:28 AM #2
- 02-01-2014, 09:56 AM #3
- 02-02-2014, 07:30 AM #4
- By BigBoyMS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 01-14-2016, 11:24 AM
- By Jude526 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2014, 05:28 PM
- By xmostwanted559x in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:11 PM
- By Deenybird in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:48 PM
- By Vijayalakshmi Raghavan in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:00 PM