- 1 Posts
How to keep numbers from lighting up when pressed on PIN lockscreen?
I turned off the show passwords setting so that the numbers don't show up on my screen when I'm entering my PIN on the lockscreen. However, the buttons I press still light up as I press them. Is there any way to turn this off? I can't find that setting. Someone could easily see what I'm entering, especially since the numbers are so big. I'm only concerned because I use it on a university campus with many tens of thousands of students....who knows who's watching, haha! TIA~!
- 01-27-2014, 07:19 AM #2
Re: How to keep numbers from lighting up when pressed on PIN lockscreen?
Do you leave your phone around? I wouldn't worry about it to much honestly.. Just change it ever so often or go to a pattern .
It would probably take a new Launcher or rooting.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 02-01-2014, 09:59 AM #3
- By Michal Bukacek in forum Forum GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2015, 08:50 PM
- By jameshef in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Relgoshan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:35 AM
- By bagou01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:48 PM
- By hellomiggy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:32 PM