Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can dual sim have dual carriers ie tmobile and verizon at same time

My question is can I have a tmobile sim in the phone and receive calls on that number and have a Verizon sim and receive calls on that number as well. ?
    My employer pays for a phone number and I have my personal number but one is tmobile and one is Verizon I want them both in my samsung galaxy note 3.

Default Re: Can dual sim have dual carriers ie tmobile and verizon at same time

Is my understanding that dual sim card phones won't work using both simultaneously. It's used more for travel or to be able to used 2 lines but not at the same time.

Posted via Android Central App

You can't run 2 numbers at once on a phone.. Not on 2 different carriers anyway.

You could setup a call forward on your Verizon phone number to your T-Mobile one if you wanted.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by beat river View Post
    My question is can I have a tmobile sim in the phone and receive calls on that number and have a Verizon sim and receive calls on that number as well. ?
    My employer pays for a phone number and I have my personal number but one is tmobile and one is Verizon I want them both in my samsung galaxy note 3.
    Hi,

The Galaxy Note 3 N9002 (dual sim version) is able to handle two SIM cards at the same time. The thing is that this device works on the GSM standard, so you only will be able to use your T-Mobile SIM cards (or At&T). That's because as far as I know Verizon works with CDMA2000 networks, which is a type of network that this version of Galaxy Note 3 isn't compatible with.

regards
    Love me two times... I'm goin' away