Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 Maps & MMS

I have owned SEVERAL DROID phones and they have always been fantastic. I've never had a Samsung before and after rave reviews I decided to give it a try. I was excited to learn that the Note 3 was coming out and it wasn't until I had it for a few weeks that I learned it's not what I thought. My GPS sucks MAJORLY. I need it for work purposes and it is ALWAYS dropping and searching for a signal when I'm on the road. It loads slow and can never quite figure out where I currently am quick enough to redirect me after the signal returns. I thought it was just a T- mobile thing, but a friend of mine that also travels for work is experiencing the same thing (He's with AT&T). We both also have problems with MMS Messages. NONE of my friends get my picture messages. I constantly have to email them. Very annoying! His AT&T phone doesn't receive MMS Messages until hours or days later. I've called T-Mobile Several times and reset my access point names and still NOTHING is received. If anyone else is having this problem or can help please help!!!!

Default Re: Note 3 Maps & MMS

Welcome to the forums!!

I've heard of people having major issues with the GPS in the Note 3 but haven't had any problems myself. I have a T-Mobile Note 3 (rooted w/ custom ROM) and used it over the weekend for getting to a friends house and didn't have any problems at all.

As for the MMS issue. I had a problem in the beginning but I figured that was because my service was being transferred from AT&T. Everything is good now
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."

Default Re: Note 3 Maps & MMS

I'm starting to think the note 2 was good enough until the 4 came out. My GPS was very strong and accurate on my at&t note 2. I switched to T-Mobile and upgraded to a note 3. I've had so many little problems with this thing I'm almost tempted to try and get a note 2 back somehow.

Posted via Android Central App