Note 3 Problems I've Encountered
I love this phone and I hope someone can give me some info as to what is going on. I bought my Note 3 the 28th of December, it has not been dropped, and I've been trying to take care of it the best I can but apparently that was not enough.
Simply put I can no longer use finger touch. The only way I can operate my Note 3 is by using the spen, while that's not a huge problem because I love the pen. It does lead to problems since the lack of touch leads to the lack of pinch zoom, and panning for the most part. I have an otterbox defender on it but have ruled out the screen protector on the case as the phone did the exact same thing when it was bare. Also I do not have a microsd in my phone yet so it cannot be that. I've factory reset but that did nothing. I should mention that the first time it stopped working I did some research and found the articles on multi touch problems, so I installed a test app mentioned in one of those articles and it showed me my touch was simply not being recognized, then later that day it completely out of the blue started working again so I ran the app and was able to successfully track 8 fingers. Now it is back to not working as I have said.
- 02-12-2014, 09:58 AM #2
Re: Note 3 Problems I've Encountered
Thanks, I suppose that's the best course of action. Just going to be a real shame if I have to go and pay a deductible on a phone that I did nothing to. I'll update this once I figure out what's going on, doesn't seem like anyone is having this same issue though.
I just don't know what I could have possibly done to make this happen.
- 02-14-2014, 01:05 AM #5
- By James Freeman4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2014, 02:15 PM
- By monsow in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:17 AM
- By usmanyousaf in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:56 AM
- By Oh_no_bro in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:00 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:09 PM