- 1 Posts
Rooted TouchWiz Gone Crazy
I installed the Go Launcher to check it out and once done I deleted it. Since then TouchWiz has been requesting use when using the home button. I stopped the app (both of them) and still cannot do anything to get past this. I can access settings and I have tried everything, but TouchWiz shows as running, when it is not.
My device is rooted and I have used the OTA RootKeeper -no 4.3 support but, but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions before a factory reset?
- 02-13-2014, 08:52 AM #2
Re: Rooted TouchWiz Gone Crazy
It sounds like you don't have another Launcher installed so Touchwiz is taking over. If you only had Touchwiz... Then used go but uninstalled go.. It defaults to running Touchwiz.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By wm4 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:16 AM
- By Sebastianmuir in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:06 AM
- By Sam Thomas3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:04 AM
- By Kristina78 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:16 PM
- By tiffvw14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:33 PM