- 1 Posts
Rooted TouchWiz Gone Crazy
I installed the Go Launcher to check it out and once done I deleted it. Since then TouchWiz has been requesting use when using the home button. I stopped the app (both of them) and still cannot do anything to get past this. I can access settings and I have tried everything, but TouchWiz shows as running, when it is not.
My device is rooted and I have used the OTA RootKeeper -no 4.3 support but, but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions before a factory reset?
- 02-13-2014, 08:52 AM #2
- By wm4 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:16 AM
- By Sebastianmuir in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:06 AM
- By Sam Thomas3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:04 AM
- By Kristina78 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:16 PM
- By tiffvw14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:33 PM