- 1 Posts
Linking contacts on Note 3
So I just switched to T-Mobile yesterday and got the Galaxy Note 3. I love the phone, but I'm having some issues linking the contacts. Every time I try to link one of the contacts saved on the phone to a contact from facebook, gmail, etc it says "contacts linked", but both contacts remain and there are no links showing up on the contact. This only happens with contacts saved to my phone though. I can link facebook and gmail contacts just fine. Am I doing something wrong?
- 02-16-2014, 09:01 AM #2
Re: Linking contacts on Note 3
If you're primarily concerned with linking Facebook contacts to your Google contacts (people app, Gmail, etc) there are many free apps in the Play store to do that for you. I've used UberSync and Sync.Me, which both work fairly well. There are also paid apps that will do this (and maybe more) without the annoyance of ads."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- By ozgurs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Salah Eddine Khadroub in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:06 AM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:17 PM
- By Sincrono in forum Google TVReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:07 PM
- By yakfire in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 12:42 PM