- 02-19-2014, 01:50 PM #2
Re: Anyone have this problem?
I had that problem once also while I was playing music from a speaker that I hooked up to my Note 3. I don't know what kept setting off S-Voice, but I just ended up turning off S-Voice. I never used it anyway. I always use Google Now.
- By power5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: Yesterday, 05:31 PM
- By Page Tyler in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Weng Omaps in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 20Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:51 PM
- By Page Tyler in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:12 PM
- By kelleygirlmma in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:31 PM