Google wallet

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Google Wallet has been blocked by T-Mobile since the beginning... Root and find a work around is all you can do.

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Should have been possible with kitkat like it is with HTC one on tmobile. Nothing to do with isis or whatever it is

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
It is still an option for carriers to block it. T-Mobile is pushing ISIS why would you open up the door for Google Wallet? KitKat for Note 3 Tmobile is also missing ART runtime and a bunch of other "new" features...

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Nothing to do with isis, everything to do with nfc chip. Needs to be updated to allow for HCE

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

David Coconut

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I am on an unlocked moto x on a t mobile prepaid plan. I have no problem using google wallet for tap n pay. I have found that less places are accepting it. 7-eleven no longer accepts contactless payments. Only place I use it at is McDonalds or CVS. I have had the best luck using my Loop Fob. That thing is amazing!!

SolWgn

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Google wallet is not blocked by tmobile. Google wallet does not currently support the type of nfc chip that's in the galaxy note 3

That's not true. Tap to pay worked flawlessly with my Verizon Note 3. Tmobile wants to force isis

Posted via Android Central App

freudenfahrer

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
That's not true. Tap to pay worked flawlessly with my Verizon Note 3. Tmobile wants to force isis

Posted via Android Central App

It actually is true. The carriers no longer have any control over Google Wallet's tap and pay functionality. The T-Mobile Note 3's NFC controller is unsupported in the current version of KitKat, however. It should be working in future builds, though.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I was in the Bay Area for baseball this weekend and came across this terminal at Jamba Juice. They had large ISIS branding on some posters on the doors, but I has happy to see both tap-to-pay options highlighted on the terminal. Payment worked perfectly. Verizon Moto X KitKat.

TJH

Attachments

• IMG_20140405_184854275_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140405_184854275_HDR.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 20