- 40 Posts
Kitkat lockscreen album art problem
Does anyone else have a problem where if you listen to music through earphones the lockscreen album art doesn't show up, but if you play music through the speaker, the album art does show up? Don't know why this is happening.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-06-2014, 11:18 AM #2
- 03-06-2014, 09:40 PM #3
- 76 Posts
Re: Kitkat lockscreen album art problem
EDIT: Oh my god! Thank you, XDA forums! It turns out, this was caused by an app called Degauss which is meant to assign actions to headphone buttons. The thing is, I didn't even have it active and it apparently was still causing the music controls to "hide". I uninstalled it and now the music controls show up perfectly.
- 04-08-2014, 02:51 PM #5
- 01-26-2015, 03:28 PM #6
- By zaydabarber in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 03-19-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Cody_h4x in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:32 AM
- By scoop 64 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:48 PM
- By Jwilock in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Arnold Meza in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:31 PM