Upgrade brought air jump to internet.

catcat36

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Before I got my note 3 I had bought the S4 and was a little sad that I lost air jump for the internet web pages. You could only use it for pics and email. The upgrade brought it to the note 3. That alone was worth waiting on!

Posted via Android Central App on Note 3

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Settings>Controls>Air Gesture>Air Jump
Scroll email messages in screen sized jumps.

I guess this is new to the Note 3. I can't seem to get it to do anything.

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know it came with the update. I was online looking at a web page and it kept going to a page I had open on a different tab. I couldn't figure out why, then I moved my finger in front of the sensor on top and it changed to another tab lol. I felt pretty stupid but I love this feature now I know I have it nice to just swipe my finger by the sensor and have it change tabs or swipe down in front of the sensor and have the page scroll down. Really like this feature.

Posted via T Mobile NOTE 3

catcat36

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
You know how you can scroll through your pics by waving your hand? You can user it to scroll on web pages. You must use the stock browser though, I've never seen it work on chrome or anything else. Air jump was only working in gallery and email,until the upgrade. When you are finished reading and need to scroll you just wave your hand in an up motion, and it scrolls to where you stopped reading. You should see little hand in the top task bar when it can be used, it will have arrows showing which way it can jump. Web pages, up and down. Gallery pics, up down and side to side will be lit up.

catcat36

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know it came with the update. I was online looking at a web page and it kept going to a page I had open on a different tab. I couldn't figure out why, then I moved my finger in front of the sensor on top and it changed to another tab lol. I felt pretty stupid but I love this feature now I know I have it nice to just swipe my finger by the sensor and have it change tabs or swipe down in front of the sensor and have the page scroll down. Really like this feature.

Posted via T Mobile NOTE 3

I was shocked also, but having had the galaxy S4 I knew right away. I do believe that was the only air gesture trick that they left off of the note 3. I'm not sure why they did that. It's very helpful, especially when you have wet hands. Makes reading in hot tubs, pools or bath great, no wet finger. Cooking from a recipe and hands covered in ingredients? No problem just wave over the phone! Lol

catcat36

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I was shocked also, but having had the galaxy S4 I knew right away. I do believe that was the only air gesture trick that they left off of the note 3. I'm not sure why they did that. It's very helpful, especially when you have wet hands. Makes reading in hot tubs, pools or bath great, no wet finger. Cooking from a recipe and hands covered in ingredients? No problem just wave over the phone! Lol

I know I found it very useful in the bath and kitchen. I was a little sad they left it off. It can be a pain at times when it scrolls to another open web page, but I'd rather have that than a wet our floured phone! Lol