Text message issues after update
I've been having some issues with Handcent and my text messages since the update. Whenever I open it I get a pop up asking if I want to set it to the default. I used the stock messaging app as the default so I can get my texts on my Galaxy Gear. I use Handcent to send/receive my texts. One problem I have is the messages still show as unread after I read them. The other issue is with my privacy box texts. The are now showing up in the default texting app. Is anyone else having problems like this?
- 03-06-2014, 01:40 PM #2
- 04-24-2014, 08:12 PM #3
- 04-25-2014, 08:04 AM #4
Re: Text message issues after update
Was using Hello as my default messaging app but was having issues sending text messages. I also had issues receiving some messages. I eventually gave up and now using the stock app.
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- By leannmoore84 in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:36 AM
- By Sean Delevan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:28 AM