T-Mobile Note 3: KitKat 4.4.2 and BeyondPod

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering if anyone has updated to 4.4.2 and is using BeyondPod with the files stored on the SD card?

I used the built in BeyondPod feature to move and store the podcast downloads to my SD card.

I'm wondering how the 4.4.2 upgrade will affect this. Should I move the storage back to internal storage? Before the upgrade?

I'm out of the country right now, for a few weeks and the Wifi calling and wifi disconnect fixes seem like something I'd like to take advantage of.

Not sure I can even get the update while I'm out of the country?

Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Kitkat 4.4.2 and BeyondPod

Just to be on the safe side, I moved my beyondpod data to the internal memory, checked for system updates. The update says that I have to be on wifi when roaming. Connected to the hotel wifi here in Israel, downloaded it and about 45 minutes. Not bad! Hopefully my wifi calling will work better and the wifi disinfection notice will be better to. Btw, T-Mobile in Israel is awesome. 3G on Orange, can't be happier. And it's free!

Jonathan Dominicali

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Um I don't do to many podcast make a copy of them on Google drive to be safe and do the update ... and if not put them on internal but I'm sure it will work I put movies and videos +music and all playing just fine

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12