Questions about the Samsung Note 3 - Accessory Replacements
I have a couple of questions for you guys to help me with on the note 3. Thanks a lot all help is appreciated.
1. How do I customize the word dictionary on the default Samsung keyboard. I have swift key but I'm giving the default another go, I like the UI more. Only trouble I'm having with the default is that I don't know how to add words to the "dictionary" or word predictions.
2. I lost all of the nibs for my s-pen and my rubber tip came off. is there any way for me to get more nibs? I've tried amazon and ebay but none come without the s-pen, the most expensive part, which I don't need.
3. Is there anyway to get a brand new battery, same as the original?
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
- 03-23-2014, 01:40 AM #2
- 259 Posts
2. I found this on ebay:
If this link doesn't work I can email it to you.
3. I know you can buy batteries and a charging system from Samsung. You can also buy them from places like amazon and ebay - just be sure that it's genuine (if that's what you want - some people are fine with generic batteries that can be cheaper than Samsung's).
Hope this info helps.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by sarkycow; 03-23-2014 at 02:04 AM.
- 03-23-2014, 01:51 AM #3
- By rpsilva95 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:18 PM
- By cubas711 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:58 AM
- By android_freak1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:17 AM