Ipate Daniel

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have updated my samsung galaxy note 3 to the latest kitkat android and i have a problem my keyboard keeps stopping and i cant write anything i did everything i found on the internet except the factory reset because i`m afraid because my phone was bought from t-mobile in germany and i use it in romania so i had to unofficialy make it work with my sim and now i dont know if i lose the unlocking thing or whatever if i do the factory reset...so on the shorter way:will my phone still find my sim after the factory reset?

Sorry for my english:)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Try to clear cache and data on the keyboard app or try a third party keyboard like SwiftKey or swype.

With regards to your question though, unlock shouldn't be affected by factory data reset

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Sansung Galaxy S III

Bu Nor

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
never heard there is tmobile in germany lol i'm sure its factory unlocked otherwise its won't work on any other carrier unless you unlock it. once factory unlocked you can't locked it whether you factory reset it or hack it, it has nothing to do with phone's software it just online imei coding thing

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi i have updated my samsung galaxy note 3 to the latest kitkat android and i have a problem my keyboard keeps stopping and i cant write anything i did everything i found on the internet except the factory reset because i`m afraid because my phone was bought from t-mobile in germany and i use it in romania so i had to unofficialy make it work with my sim and now i dont know if i lose the unlocking thing or whatever if i do the factory reset...so on the shorter way:will my phone still find my sim after the factory reset?

Sorry for my english:)

I think the whole EU counts as one region, so you shouldn't have problem, but I may be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes