- 8 Posts
SM-N900T KitKat Random WiFi Unsatable connection notification. Help?
I Searched every forums & google for fix nothing found well some had solution but it doesn't pin point whats the problem. as android phone owner for long time i know one thing for sure is that the problem isn't with my ******* router so please stop telling people to fix your router or contact router manufacturer. its the problem with stock rom kikkat note 3- for god's sake please don't tell me to factory reset wipe that *** or w/e cache partition. i have done that thousand times, its just annoying while watching Netflix on my note 3 wifi disconnects video buffers and comes back on after few minutes then repeats
- 03-27-2014, 04:43 PM #2
Re: SM-N900T KitKat Random WiFi Unsatable connection notification. Help?
In the dialer put *#0011# a new menu will pop up, press the "menu" key (Left of home key) and select WiFi and turn Wifi power saving OFF...Do not question the words I type, question the reply you are typing at this moment...
- 03-29-2014, 10:45 AM #3
- By William Mcnulty in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:35 PM
- By Benton Trerise in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2014, 03:24 AM
- By Tanksta1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 01:19 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:35 PM
- By BobR1908 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 04:56 PM