Mobile Hotspot not connecting to internet? Help!
After setting up my mobile hotspot for my note 3, every device I try to connect to it does not get any internet connection. My laptop and other phone connects properly but when trying to browse the web, pages just don't load up. On my laptop it switches between no internet access or internet access but the web pages will still not load at all. I do have hotspot on my plan because it worked fine on my HTC One before I switched to the note 3. Can anyone help me please?
- 03-31-2014, 05:25 PM #2
On pc, is it reporting unable to load anything? Or does it bring up a page claiming you do not have the proper plan?
May just call tmobile and ask them to escalate to tech support.
@T-Mobile GN3GN3, LP, TMO, BLK, 96G, 3200/9660mAh/ZTE OPEN C w FFOS 2.2
Use Firefox Mobile for Android for enhanced security, speed, privacy, and battery.
- By jewels12wv in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:43 PM
- By Steven Giap in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:12 PM
- By worth1g in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:37 PM
- By elykoj in forum HTC One M8Replies: 16Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:39 PM
- By joe11116 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2014, 03:18 AM