- 1 Posts
Samsung Note 3 Weather can not locate my location
Hello, I am new with the Samsung Note 3.. this is my first samsung phone after many many iphone
On my Note 3 the weather app can not locate my location, Every time I tried to add my current location, but it wont let me allow to add .
on the screen is only some the Benji, China temperature. It wont let me ad my US location.
Is there anyway i can add my location on or get a new app for weather. Thank you
- 04-15-2014, 06:40 AM #2
- 116 Posts
Re: Samsung Note 3 Weather can not locate my location
Tons of weather apps to use. The Note 3 uses a version of AccuWeather for it's weather. You can try downloading the standalone version of Accuweather, Weather Underground, or WeatherBug, as they are three of the more popular weather apps. 4.3 software on the Note 3 sometimes causes a bug with the stock weather widget. Kit Kat 4.4 fixed it. Not sure which version you are running.Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha-
- By godrikus in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:22 PM
- By thewildwarriors in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:52 AM
- By smccloud in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:44 PM
- By godrikus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:23 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:13 PM