Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Samsung Note 3 Weather can not locate my location

Hello, I am new with the Samsung Note 3.. this is my first samsung phone after many many iphone
    On my Note 3 the weather app can not locate my location, Every time I tried to add my current location, but it wont let me allow to add .
    on the screen is only some the Benji, China temperature. It wont let me ad my US location.
    Is there anyway i can add my location on or get a new app for weather. Thank you

Default Re: Samsung Note 3 Weather can not locate my location

Tons of weather apps to use. The Note 3 uses a version of AccuWeather for it's weather. You can try downloading the standalone version of Accuweather, Weather Underground, or WeatherBug, as they are three of the more popular weather apps. 4.3 software on the Note 3 sometimes causes a bug with the stock weather widget. Kit Kat 4.4 fixed it. Not sure which version you are running.
    Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha-