- 04-09-2014, 06:39 PM #2
- 04-09-2014, 08:23 PM #4
Re: Changing the look
Install a launcher like Nova Prime or any number of others. Look at the thread of home screens to get ideas. While it is possible to replicate the look of the S5, downloading and installing a launcher can in fact make it look better than the S5. You can adjust icon row numbers, replace icons, use cool looking wallpapers including S5 wallpapers, and make your device look in ways you did not think could be done.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Note 8.0.
- By lindseybp in forum Amazon Fire TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 06:16 AM
- By Brian_d in forum LG G Pro 2Replies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:06 PM
- By SeigaGen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 33Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:26 PM
- By Ninjaxxx in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:43 AM
- By Nguyenning in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:10 PM