- 06-05-2014, 01:09 PM #2
- 322 Posts
Re: Astronomy question....
Southern Stars makes an adapter for telescopes that has a USB on it. The adapter "skyfi" can also do a wireless network connection to scopes that have USB or Serial. You then use an app to run the scope. I have SkySafari Pro although I have not used it past doing a check out.
- By raino in forum T-MobileReplies: 11Last Post: 05-01-2014, 07:09 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:12 AM
- By CrazyCamel369#AC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:25 PM
- By justicedealt in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:00 PM
- By skypower in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:44 PM