Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 replacements refurb?

I received 2 different note 3 replacements. The first had the plastic protector sheet on the sides of the note 3. The second replacement did not have this. Both have a big white sticker below where the battery sticker goes with the device esn etc.

1. I assume these are refurbished?

2. Would you read anything into the fact that one had the plastic protector on the sides and one didn't?

3. When restoring all my content the 2nd replacement became much hotter then the first replacement. Would you read anything into this?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    stock

Default Re: Note 3 replacements refurb?

Quote Originally Posted by noteiii007 View Post
    I received 2 different note 3 replacements. The first had the plastic protector sheet on the sides of the note 3. The second replacement did not have this. Both have a big white sticker below where the battery sticker goes with the device esn etc.

1. I assume these are refurbished?

2. Would you read anything into the fact that one had the plastic protector on the sides and one didn't?

3. When restoring all my content the 2nd replacement became much hotter then the first replacement. Would you read anything into this?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    It would not matter to me if one had plastic on the side & one did not.

What would matter to me is the condition & that it is completely blemish free. I have received many ("referbs" or replacements) over the years & every one has looked 100% new. No scratches at all,
    you could not tell the difference between them & a new phone I am happy with that........

As far as getting hot once I would not worry about that, If it is constantly happening on one & not the other doing the same tasks I would get it replaced......