- 109 Posts
Note 3 replacements refurb?
I received 2 different note 3 replacements. The first had the plastic protector sheet on the sides of the note 3. The second replacement did not have this. Both have a big white sticker below where the battery sticker goes with the device esn etc.
1. I assume these are refurbished?
2. Would you read anything into the fact that one had the plastic protector on the sides and one didn't?
3. When restoring all my content the 2nd replacement became much hotter then the first replacement. Would you read anything into this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-24-2014, 08:54 AM #2
- 106 Posts
Re: Note 3 replacements refurb?
What would matter to me is the condition & that it is completely blemish free. I have received many ("referbs" or replacements) over the years & every one has looked 100% new. No scratches at all,
you could not tell the difference between them & a new phone I am happy with that........
As far as getting hot once I would not worry about that, If it is constantly happening on one & not the other doing the same tasks I would get it replaced......
- By Taylor21 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:23 PM
- By junipertodd in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 11:17 PM
- By astroprojector in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 11:12 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:01 PM
- By Not too sure in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:57 PM