is it still worth the purchase?

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
So I've been looking into getting myself a new laptop, but came up with a better idea. Ive decided on maybe getting a samsung galaxy note 3 and a new 11 inch samsung chromebook 2. But i was curious to know if the note 3 is even worth picking up at this time. especially since i have the luck of purchasing something and then within a couple months a new model is released. I'm going to be purchasing it new from an online distributor that has one for the cheapest price.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I just bought mine two weeks ago at full retail price and think it is absolutely worth it. You're about half a year away from the next model so you can decide if you want to wait. This phone will definitely not be outdated by then however.

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Definitely still worth the purchase, the hardware is still very well up to date and the S Pen... can't go wrong there either.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Bought mine a month ago and love it ... I personally will probably upgrade to the Note 4 but if you have to live with a phone for 2 years ( If you want to just pay off phone then get a new one and save the $120 a year for not buying JUMP! ) this phone will easily last you 2 years. The Snapdragon 800 cpu with the 3GB of RAM makes this phone very snappy even with touchwiz on it, screen is crisp and battery is replaceable so you always buy a new one if it dies.

Forgewizard

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely worth the purchase! Unless you just gotta have the latest tech, this Note3 has enough bells and whistles to make most other "newer" models suffer from phone envy. Easily will be a go to device for many things. Jot notes, sketch ideas, edit photos, take slow mo video, edit video clips, create and edit documents, slide shows, spread sheets, replace the TV and cable box remotes, besides listen to music, watch Netflix, maintain social sites and forums, and tons of other stuff! My note 3 had been very reliable, has great battery life, call clarity, easy to use and I still keep finding new ways to incorporate it!

A bit of pocket fuzz from my Note3