Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default How to use Chrome Browser and open up video in Samsung video app

When using the default browser on my Note, if I open a video from a website it'll give me the option to download the video or play it using the video app. If I try to do the same with Chrome, Chrome will play the video as an embeded video on the chrome browser. Does anyone know a way to have Chrome open video up in the video app?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: How to use Chrome Browser and open up video in Samsung video app

Quote Originally Posted by Cdemikols View Post
    When using the default browser on my Note, if I open a video from a website it'll give me the option to download the video or play it using the video app. If I try to do the same with Chrome, Chrome will play the video as an embeded video on the chrome browser. Does anyone know a way to have Chrome open video up in the video app?
    Well, I think that is just good because I don't want the video to be played in some other player like I don't want to switch it again and ! I would rather say that a great plus. I wonder why you don't want it to be played by the browser embeded player ??? :O