- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I broke my fonts, then my phone...
Here's the situation: I used Font Installer to install a font, overwriting all of my system fonts. In an attempt to restore my default fonts, I pulled the system/fonts folder from a stock Note 3 rom, deleted the system/fonts folder on my Note, then replaced it with the stock one. Now my Note refuses to boot. I'd rather not restore my phone to factory settings, it would be a pain to reinstall everything at this point. Can anyone offer a possible solution to my predicament, i.e. fonts reset, phone booting?
- 05-20-2014, 05:22 PM #2
- By Connor Hay in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2015, 12:47 PM
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 33Last Post: 05-24-2014, 09:46 AM
- By suthern_man in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:22 AM
- By Nick Mattingly in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:57 PM
- By ModernTenshi04 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 04:42 PM