- 4 Posts
Portable bluetooth speaker is too soft with the Note3!
I wondered if anyone has a problem with their portable Bluetooth speakers and the Note3. I have a Blue Sync Orb speaker and it worked great with my Motorola Droid Razr M phone I had a couple months ago. The sound from the speaker was very loud and I couldn't even set the volume at the highest level because it was too loud. But with the Note3 I just got a couple weeks ago, I have all the volumes up that can possibly be set and the sound is very soft, so soft that you have to be right near the speaker to hear anything at all.
- 05-20-2014, 10:43 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Portable bluetooth speaker is too soft with the Note3!
That never helped by the way, but thanks. The Bluetooth speaker volume is reduced greatly with this Samsung phone compared to the Motorola Droid Razor M. I could blast the music with the Razr but I have to sit next to the speaker with the Note 3 to hear it.
- 07-02-2014, 09:25 PM #4
- By Looneegirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 06:28 AM
- By Greg Wilkins in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2014, 02:35 PM
- By niv1981 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:02 PM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:01 AM
- By Bruno Trevizo in forum International Optimus 2XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:06 PM