- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Readjusting album art on lock screen with KitKat?
Hi. Anyone else with a T-Mobile Note 3 know if there is a way to change the settings for the album art display on the lock screen to make it fit the screen more exactly rather than expanding past the limits of the screen (which I'm assuming is meant to constrain proportions)? The way it currently is makes my album art look very pixelated which I find hideous. Obviously not a serious problem but any help is appreciated. Thanks!
- 05-25-2014, 09:00 AM #2
- 05-25-2014, 05:19 PM #3
- By yfan in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:56 PM
- By lorenzoscott78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:44 PM
- By jwall0724 in forum Business & Enterprise LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:59 PM
- By RayTim in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Jason Jensen1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:06 PM