Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ChristopherH1
  • 2 Post By jpr
  • 2 Post By jpr
  • 1 Post By jpr
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Has anyone gotten the new update yet ( N900TUVUDNE6)

I know it enables voLTE for Seattle users but apparently users outside of that area can download it via Kies. I've been checking all day and nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Has anyone gotten the new update yet ( N900TUVUDNE6)

Quote Originally Posted by geekymcfly View Post
    I know it enables voLTE for Seattle users but apparently users outside of that area can download it via Kies. I've been checking all day and nothing.

Not seeing it here either.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by keyzlife View Post
    Not seeing it here either.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3
    sucks..I wonder if it's a staged rollout

Seems to me the only way to get it is from Kies. I downloaded it a few days ago... I can confirm it includes - VoLTE services, Kids Mode and download booster from the S5 and a update to Knox. (unfortunately no update to the new TouchWiz UI found on the S5)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile via Android Central App
    geekymcfly likes this.
    jpr

Global Posts
    1,702 Global Posts

It just became available to me through Kies about 20 minutes ago. It was not available through the phone update at all and I checked Kies an hour ago and it wasn't there yet.

Man, this download is slow. I started it 15 minutes ago and it's only 20% done. Never updated through Kies before so didn't know it would be so much slower than downloading it on my phone.

Edit: Ugh! It just timed out after an hour download and I have to start over.
    anon8380037 and geekymcfly like this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jpr View Post
    It just became available to me through Kies about 20 minutes ago. It was not available through the phone update at all and I checked Kies an hour ago and it wasn't there yet.

Man, this download is slow. I started it 15 minutes ago and it's only 20% done. Never updated through Kies before so didn't know it would be so much slower than downloading it on my phone.

Edit: Ugh! It just timed out after an hour download and I have to start over.
    I just tried again after reading your message but kies won't let me download it. it keeps telling me that I need to least have 100mb free. Removed my sd card and still getting the error. it's pissing me off

edit: switched to my roommates pc and it worked without issue.
    jpr

Global Posts
    1,702 Global Posts

I finally got mine updated a couple hours later. I did experience a weird WiFi issue that I thought I'd mention in case anyone else sees it. I had WiFi on, working fine. Then I didn't use my phone for a couple hours, without changing the WiFi setting. I have WiFi set to only stay on during sleep if plugged in and it was not plugged in. Normally in this circumstance, when I then start using my phone again, it immediately reconnects to WiFi. This time it did not and the WiFi button in the pull down was off. But when I went to turn it on, it would not turn on. I went into settings and the WiFi setting was greyed out and would not respond. I had to reboot to reconnect to wifi.

Well I left home soon after that and have only been on mobile data since then so I'll have to see if it was a one time thing or not when I use it more.
    geekymcfly and anon8380037 like this.
    jpr

Global Posts
    1,702 Global Posts

Well the same thing happened to my WiFi again over night. I guess I will have to manually shut WiFi off before I let it go into deep sleep. I already cleared the cache partition after the update and again after the first time this happened. Never any kind of WiFi issue before this update.
    anon8380037 likes this.