- 8 Posts
Dont know if this is a problem or a feature....
This is my first Android device so please bare with me (long time iPhone user).
Before updating to KitKat I remember my Note, during a call, if I would bring the phone down from my ear the display would light up and give me access to the "in call" options. Now when I do this, the screen does not light up and I have to press the "Home" button in order to end the call or access any of the other "in call" options.
Is this new with KitKat? or did I set some setting "on" or "off"? Is my note broken?
- 05-28-2014, 12:55 PM #2
- 05-29-2014, 08:59 PM #4
- By michaelrj in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:55 PM
- By Balsalobre in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 06:35 AM
- By darigaaz12 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2014, 12:46 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Sarah Vanhousen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:01 PM