- 3 Posts
Missing Buttons On Keyboard / Layout Changed - How Do I Get It Back?
I've only had the phone for a few days now, but initially there used to be a ".com" button in the lower right corner of my keyboard whenever I was typing in something. Now that button is gone, and buried away on another screen. I don't recall making any changes to my keyboard to cause this, and I hardly have any apps installed just yet. Am I missing something, or does the keyboard button layout change depending on what app you are using it in, or perhaps it's different when you are using it to login vs typing a long message?
- 06-06-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Re: Missing Buttons On Keyboard / Layout Changed - How Do I Get It Back?
It depends on the context of where you are typing. In the address bar of a browser you will get www. and .com. In setting up an email account you will get the @ and .com buttons. Typing in a reply to a thread on this forum, for instance, you will not.
- By Josh VanCise in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2014, 05:49 AM
- By zorak950 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:57 PM
- By MK Redding in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 07:36 AM
- By Fer Escalada in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:46 PM
- By ntrosario25 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:39 PM