Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jpr
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Missing Buttons On Keyboard / Layout Changed - How Do I Get It Back?

I've only had the phone for a few days now, but initially there used to be a ".com" button in the lower right corner of my keyboard whenever I was typing in something. Now that button is gone, and buried away on another screen. I don't recall making any changes to my keyboard to cause this, and I hardly have any apps installed just yet. Am I missing something, or does the keyboard button layout change depending on what app you are using it in, or perhaps it's different when you are using it to login vs typing a long message?

Default Re: Missing Buttons On Keyboard / Layout Changed - How Do I Get It Back?

It depends on the context of where you are typing. In the address bar of a browser you will get www. and .com. In setting up an email account you will get the @ and .com buttons. Typing in a reply to a thread on this forum, for instance, you will not.
    kellyjdrummer likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Missing Buttons On Keyboard / Layout Changed - How Do I Get It Back?

Got it, thanks!