All Apps Crashing Since Updating to NE6
Just wondering if anyone else is having these issues. Facebook is the worst and sometimes takes force closing it 2-3 times before it will open without crashing. Instagram as well, but pretty much all apps are crashing. Even my Google Now launcher crashed earlier today.
If I am the only one having issues I may start fresh. Thanks
- 06-08-2014, 07:11 PM #2
- 1,696 Posts
Re: All Apps Crashing Since Updating to NE6
I haven't had any crashes at all. I don't use any social site apps like you mentioned. They are typically badly written and cause a variety of problems. Try uninstalling them, rebooting into recovery and clearing the cache, then adding them back one by one.
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2014, 03:28 AM
- By lbabus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:23 AM
- By worknman in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:49 PM
- By modhatter in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Phil3 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:37 PM