- 1 Posts
Galaxy Note 3 Gallery/Camera Broken
I made the mistake of upgrading to Kit-Kat and since then my gallery app has been messing up big time. If I try to open it my phone freezes.. sometimes to the point I have to take the battery out to do a hard reset. I reset the phone and reinstalled everything.. same problem. The camera will turn on but it's just for show as the icons on the screen will not be useable. The rest of the phone works flawless. Any help would be awesome.
- 06-11-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Gallery/Camera Broken
Welcome to Android Central
I would boot into recovery mode (With the phone off, hold power + home + volume up until you see blue letters in the upper left hand corner.)
Then use the volume buttons to scroll down to wipe cache partition. Use the power button to select the options, and once that is done reboot your phone.
- By F0REVERY0UNG- in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:07 AM
- By aximtreo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:55 PM
- By rhynnian in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Markersk in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 12:53 PM
- By cynthetism in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:32 AM