Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 3 Gallery/Camera Broken

I made the mistake of upgrading to Kit-Kat and since then my gallery app has been messing up big time. If I try to open it my phone freezes.. sometimes to the point I have to take the battery out to do a hard reset. I reset the phone and reinstalled everything.. same problem. The camera will turn on but it's just for show as the icons on the screen will not be useable. The rest of the phone works flawless. Any help would be awesome.

Global Posts
    8,893 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Gallery/Camera Broken

Welcome to Android Central
    I would boot into recovery mode (With the phone off, hold power + home + volume up until you see blue letters in the upper left hand corner.)
    Then use the volume buttons to scroll down to wipe cache partition. Use the power button to select the options, and once that is done reboot your phone.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan