- 23 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have a 3 month old Note3, seems that most of my problems have started after updating to KitKat. My current issue is with my Network connection.
My Note gets stuck uploading and doesn't download. The 4G LTE icon is displayed with the uploading arrow flashing but the downloading arrow stays gray. It will stay like this for several minutes. Sometimes I have to restart the phone in order to get it going again. It started not to long after the update, and has gotten worst everyday.
Do I have a defective phone?
- 06-18-2014, 02:57 PM #2
- 06-18-2014, 03:56 PM #3
Re: Connection Problems
Ive replied on other threads with similar issues. If your on T-Mobile.
Create a new APN. Copy everything from the stock to the new APN. When you get to APN Protocol. Change it FROM IPv6 to IPv4.
With my M7, M8, Note 3, Nexus 5 all had issues staying connected when IPv6 was selected.
With IPv4 i seem to have no issues.
If your not on T-Mobile.. not sure..
- 06-19-2014, 03:17 PM #5
- By Ravi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:34 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:33 AM
- By ionutvirlan in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:53 AM