- 2 Posts
Tmo Note 3 wont mount to PC, Kies says unsupported
(i hope this is the right forum)
I recently bought a Tmo Note 3 off Swappa, the phone has been (still is) working perfectly except i just realized it wont mount to my PC and Kies says unsupported device. the guy i bought it from said it was unlocked but didnt say anything about custom ROMs or anything.
i have installed Kies 3, updated it, installed the USB drivers from Kies, i downloaded and installed the 22.214.171.124 USB drivers, i have tried a couple different PC's and nothing seems to work. i also noticed if i try and and do software update from settings>about device it says "your device has been modified software updates are not available."
model number is SM-N900T, Android Version 4.4.2.
anyone have any ideas how i can get it to mount to my PC?
thanks in advance
this is what i get when i try to mount to my PC
- 07-16-2014, 10:53 PM #2
Re: Tmo Note 3 wont mount to PC, Kies says unsupported
You can download and install drivers for your PC from Samsung. Try that, reboot if needed, and see if that works.
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:13 PM
- By Scott7217 in forum PoliticsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 06:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:55 PM
- By tess1977 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:07 PM