- 2 Posts
Mobile Network not available
I have a T-mobile rooted Note 3 that I bought from an online marketplace. It worked few days and now I am getting the error "Mobile Network not available". I sent it to a repair guy and he said the Logic board isn't pinging back and therefore he can't do anything with the IMEI. BTW, the IMEI is clean, at least per the query performed on IMEI check websites.
I see a slanting line in the circle instead of the signal strengths. Is it a hardware failure? I have tried clearing the cache partition, that hasn't helped either . Pls help
- 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM #2
- 08-16-2014, 01:49 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Mobile Network not available
I have been having the same problem since the last update about two weeks ago. I know i'm in good coverage areas when it happens. Can usually fix it by doing a restart...but that's annoying and ridiculous. Have tried T Mobile support but they have been useless so far. Is there a way to back out previous updates?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:30 PM
- By cronmorgan in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:08 PM
- By silorlando in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 02:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:13 PM