Accidentally removed samsung account, help!

Charles Carter1

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I restored my note 3 and when I did samsung account app went with it. I'm rooted if it helps

Does anybody know of a link so I can download samsung account apk?

Posted via the Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung account app (which is not an app visible in the app drawer but an internal system app) cannot be deleted by restoring your phone. You would have had to specifically delete it yourself while rooted. That being said, you should be able to find the apk on the XDA forum. You could also flash either a stock or other Touchwiz ROM. Then be much more careful what you do on your rooted phone or keep it unrooted.

Charles Carter1

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to tell if it's still there?

Because whenever I try to sign in on milk it tells me I can't because I'm missing samsung account app.

I don't remember it being there when I turned on the phone for the first time after a factory reset. It usually comes up right after you sign in to Google.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to tell if it's still there?

Because whenever I try to sign in on milk it tells me I can't because I'm missing samsung account app.

I don't remember it being there when I turned on the phone for the first time after a factory reset. It usually comes up right after you sign in to Google.

First check under accounts in settings to see if there is an option to add a Samsung account. If not, look in your system folder using a file explorer for an a folder that says Samsungservice. I think that should be in /system/priv-app but also check in /system/app.

The Stage

Jul 11, 2017
Visit site
First check under accounts in settings to see if there is an option to add a Samsung account. If not, look in your system folder using a file explorer for an a folder that says Samsungservice. I think that should be in /system/priv-app but also check in /system/app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463