Galaxy S4 might be on display at Best Buy today?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Was in Best Buy yesterday and they have this new Samsung area all set up with a Samsung employee there. He said that he is expecting the demo floor display of the Galaxy S4 to be in the store today (Tuesday). I'm not too sure about this but you might want to take a look at your local Best Buy today and see if they have the S4 on display.

The regular Best Buy mobile girl told me that they are taking pre orders on the Verizon 16GB S4 but had zero information about a release date or the 32GB model.
I'll just hold my own money for now. :D

Jason Keller

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
That would be nice. I was in BB over the weekend and my local store had the new Samsung area. Pretty neat. It sits right accross from the Apple area. The employees in this area are actual Samsung employees, not BB. Not sure if that makes any difference or if their information is more credible, but you'd think it could be. The guy I talked to just knew of the rollout schedule (minus Verizon) and said they would have units in Friday.
I really want to get my hands on it to decide what color I want. Still can't decide.

xxbodkinxx

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Glad it will be on display there. Now if they would send me my pre-ordered one from best buy I will be a happy camper. Might see if I can check it out later.