T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Shipped!!

BarackOdrama

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Do they email you or did you check your status?

I guess I can go check myself. I ordered around the same time as you.

Also, what did your delivery date say when you checked your order status after you ordered?

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered two black ones today for me and my husband. They should be here in a couple of days! I am ridiculously excited!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

xHVGx

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the phones! I will have a talk with Tmo, ordered mine this morning as well but was charged for the one day shipping... just not fair :/

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I ordered mine at 4 am and it is showing a ship date of 5/3??? It said 4/30 in the order screen then after it was placed it said 5/3. I called and they said it's a presale , not released until 5/1? I don't know. I'm gonna be out of town though so 5/3 is a problem.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Just checked and status says shipped! Overnight going out tomorrow. Should have Wed. Fingers x'ed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Should have mine Wen as well,,,,,,, called TM and did my order over the phone so I could make sure it was in stock and would ship.

Cheers
Davyo

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I've reached out to T mobile about the process of doing an exchange if I decide to swap my one for an S4 once they have them in store. Not sure yet if I'll do it, but wanted some clarification in case I decide to.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I've reached out to T mobile about the process of doing an exchange if I decide to swap my one for an S4 once they have them in store. Not sure yet if I'll do it, but wanted some clarification in case I decide to.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I would think if you are in your 14 day return period, and the ONE is in new condition, I would say YES, you can return it.. Check their return policy.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I would think if you are in your 14 day return period, and the ONE is in new condition, I would say YES, you can return it.. Check their return policy.

I was just more concerned about how they would handle the swap. One agent told me they had to have the One back first, another said it didn't matter.

Actually called and had it set up yesterday. I had been having some issues with my Ones charging port so they waived the restocking fee. I just had to pay for the S4, and they'll refund the cost for the One after I send it back. The S4 was supposedly backordered, but I got a shipping notification and should get it Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I was just more concerned about how they would handle the swap. One agent told me they had to have the One back first, another said it didn't matter.

Actually called and had it set up yesterday. I had been having some issues with my Ones charging port so they waived the restocking fee. I just had to pay for the S4, and they'll refund the cost for the One after I send it back. The S4 was supposedly backordered, but I got a shipping notification and should get it Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

You on a roll...:)

I am patiently waiting until they release the 32gb S4..:'(