Anyone else get "backordered" message today?

JamesTBurns

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine over the phone, the rep said I'd have it by Wednesday or sooner, this morning I get a message saying my order is backordered. Anyone else in this boat?

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
No, ill have to check I got mine yesterday, my girl loved it I ordered another today, overnight for monday and theres been a shipping label created

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

dandiele

May 30, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered my HTC one (which im exchanging for the S4) the fulfillment status was no back order or anything, of course it said backordered the day after on the my t-mobile site so i called and they credited me my 25$ for overnight shipping, that same day I got an update with tracking info and it was shipping and in my hands the next day.....Dont ask me why but there system seems a little goofy.

Cant wait for the S4 though this One is driving me nuts, i'm so used to samsung i guess.

akmolloy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I ordered by phone last Friday, then stupidly forgot to respond to the email confirming the $20/24mo payment plan. Called first thing Monday morning, CSR said no problem, processed the order and all paperwork said I should still have delivery by the end of the day Monday (which was a bit puzzling, but worst case scenario was today since I paid for overnight shipping). Then first thing this morning, I had an email notification that it was now back ordered. Poo.

JamesTBurns

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered by phone last Friday, then stupidly forgot to respond to the email confirming the $20/24mo payment plan. Called first thing Monday morning, CSR said no problem, processed the order and all paperwork said I should still have delivery by the end of the day Monday (which was a bit puzzling, but worst case scenario was today since I paid for overnight shipping). Then first thing this morning, I had an email notification that it was now back ordered. Poo.

Yeah, I gave up on the order. I cancelled it, bought the phone full price at T-Mobile in San Diego. They had plenty on hand.

akmolloy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, it was labeled last night and shipped out this morning. Should be on my doorstep before 5pm. So I guess (with the expedited shipping) I'm still getting it before I would have expected it with the cheaper shipping. Just not two days ago, but oh well, I'm excited to unbox. And I have a dumb newbie question that I'll post separately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463