Hotspot - Prepaid Tmobile account

evperry

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
So my Nexus 4 I dont have to pay $15 to use the hotspot. Im trying out the s4 from tmobile and I do. Im prepaid.

Is there a work around for this?

Worse case I will but the GE S4 but I kinda like some of the stuff from Samsung.

evperry

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
ARRGGGHHHHHHH....

Oh well.... GE S4 it shall be.

What happened to those programs that would work around?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
So my Nexus 4 I dont have to pay $15 to use the hotspot. Im trying out the s4 from tmobile and I do. Im prepaid.

Is there a work around for this?

Worse case I will but the GE S4 but I kinda like some of the stuff from Samsung.

I just signed on with T Mobile, and from what I understand, there is NO CHARGE FOR HOTSPOT. Now, I have the unlimited plan. That is 50+20 for the unlimited, and I was told that I have a hotspot on the phone for NO CHARGE. In addition, I can hook up 5 devices to the hotspot and each one will have 500 mb of data.. All of this is included in my Tmobile plan of $70 which is $50 for the plan and $20 for the unlimited data. No extra charge for hotspot. With Sprint and ATT there is a charge. I know there is a charge with Sprint because my wife has Sprint. ;)

anon(4054009)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I just signed on with T Mobile, and from what I understand, there is NO CHARGE FOR HOTSPOT. Now, I have the unlimited plan. That is 50+20 for the unlimited, and I was told that I have a hotspot on the phone for NO CHARGE. In addition, I can hook up 5 devices to the hotspot and each one will have 500 mb of data.. All of this is included in my Tmobile plan of $70 which is $50 for the plan and $20 for the unlimited data. No extra charge for hotspot. With Sprint and ATT there is a charge. I know there is a charge with Sprint because my wife has Sprint. ;)
He is talking about a prepaid plan which charges $15 for hotspot.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I am talking about prepaid however I am on the 70 prepaid which is the exact same plan as the postpaid. So weird.

He is talking about a prepaid plan which charges $15 for hotspot.

Yes that is weird. The no-charge for the hotspot is one of the game changers that made me come to TMobile..

I was with Cricket, which also doesn't charge for Hotspot, but Cricket doesn't have unlimited data for my smartphone, whereas, Tmobile does. Tmobile allows you, that is on my plan, to hook up 5 devices to the hotspot, and no charge. Each one of those devices have 500mb free, go over, and it is $10 for 2gb...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app