Has TMobile received the Samsung GS4 software update yet?

kmod75

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Am with AT&T and thinking about making the switch to a GS4 with TMobile, but wondering if they've received the software update yet?

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Unless the official ota is already out then u don't have to root. But u know the att s4 has more lte bands than the tmobile version. So u can unlock your s4 and use it wit tmobile with workin lte.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

AshManMB

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
If any update is not available on your device, it must be rooted in order to install it. So, yes, you must root it to get early access to updates.

Posted from Android Central Mobile.

Actually I believe the T-mobile version supports more bands than the ATT...

LTE TMO
700 MHz (Band 17), CLR, AWS, PCS, IMT, IMT-E

LTE ATT
700 MHz (Band 17), AWS, IMT, IMT-E

Also on 3G too
3G TMO
850 MHz, AWS, PCS, IMT UMTS / HSPA+

ATT 3G
850 MHz, PCS, IMT UMTS / HSPA+

CrzyP

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
There has been no update to allow apps to be transferred to a SD card, but I think there was an update shortly after the initial release of the S4.

mac_hack_420

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
In the UK t-mobile are normally the last to get updates not sure about the USA. I had to update mine directly from the Samsung website because when I phoned customer services they had no idea about the apps to sd update

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Here the update order this year in the USA. Sprint, Tmobile, att, us cellular, vzw.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Here the update order this year in the USA. Sprint, Tmobile, att, us cellular, vzw.

I was under the impression AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon had all released the SD card update for the S4. The T-Mobile update is still MIA a month later.

svtalex

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Nope T-Mobile still don't have it yet. I was shocked Verizon got it so fast. I had the galaxy nexus from release day then left them and got the S4 from t-mobile

Posted via Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Nope T-Mobile still don't have it yet. I was shocked Verizon got it so fast. I had the galaxy nexus from release day then left them and got the S4 from t-mobile

Sheesh, it seem ATT and Verizon gets everything before TMobile.. ATT and Verizon have the 32gb S4.. Tmobile doesn't have nothing but the 16gb S4.. :(

Dethbass

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Anybody get any information on when Tmobile might get the update? I'm at the point know where I'm deleting stuff to keep minimal room.