- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 : Battery drained over 20% in less than 40 minutes??!!!
Just recieved my t-mobile samsung galaxy s4 yesterday. I charged it fully, and I disable all of the smart features, gps, wifi, sync, blue tooth etc. I pretty much disabled everything except screen rotation and sound. I also restricted cellular to wcdma only, and I turned off auto brightness and put the brightness on the lowest setting. Then I killed all of the apps and I did some light web browsing, and in 38 minutes the battery went from 100% to 78%. The phone is also running very hot near the top. Do you think the phone is defective?
- 07-17-2013, 07:26 PM #2
- 414 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 : Battery drained over 20% in less than 40 minutes??!!!iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....
- 07-17-2013, 09:03 PM #3
- 502 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 : Battery drained over 20% in less than 40 minutes??!!!
The main factor is screen use. I've found an hour of moderate usage can burn 20 percent battery.
Go download gsam battery monitor. It will give you an idea of where your power is going.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
- 07-20-2013, 12:38 PM #4
- By pepperminta in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:09 PM
- By AllenRulz in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 19Last Post: 08-06-2013, 11:36 AM
- By slick2404 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:16 AM
- By Metal Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:37 PM
- By hallda01 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2013, 01:43 PM