How to completely disable mobile data from being turned on?
I don't have a mobile data plan. We're waiting for my parents' contract to be up until we get a family plan. Anyways, mobile data keeps turning itself on for some reason and then AT&T keeps charging us $40 each month. And it's really annoying, as we're not rich (we got this phone off a family friend). Is there a way I could disable/keep it from being turned on any under circumstance unless I (the user) turn it on myself?
- 09-12-2013, 10:24 PM #2
- 7,952 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-13-2013, 06:51 AM #4
- 09-24-2013, 06:35 PM #6
- 10-04-2013, 12:23 AM #7
- By Snareman in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:53 AM
- By oldskoolsc in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:33 PM
- By VEX_JB in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:10 AM
- By ericizzy1 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:54 PM
- By daddy1911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:08 PM