How to completely disable mobile data from being turned on?
I don't have a mobile data plan. We're waiting for my parents' contract to be up until we get a family plan. Anyways, mobile data keeps turning itself on for some reason and then AT&T keeps charging us $40 each month. And it's really annoying, as we're not rich (we got this phone off a family friend). Is there a way I could disable/keep it from being turned on any under circumstance unless I (the user) turn it on myself?
- 09-12-2013, 09:24 PM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 09-13-2013, 05:51 AM #4
- 09-24-2013, 05:35 PM #6
- 10-03-2013, 11:23 PM #7
- By Snareman in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:53 AM
- By oldskoolsc in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:33 PM
- By VEX_JB in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:10 AM
- By ericizzy1 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:54 PM
- By daddy1911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:08 PM