- 5 Posts
S4 keypad sounds not working
I literally just bought the S4 and was having no problems until I started playing around with the settings. I turned the keypad & selection sounds off just to see how I liked my phone without... I actually like and prefer the key pad sound, but now I can't seem to get it back! I've put my sound settings back to how it was before and was able to put the selection sound back, but not for my key pad. Super strange and would love to know if anyone else has had this happen and if/how I can fix this. Thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-14-2013, 02:24 AM #2
Re: S4 keypad sounds not working
Welcome to Android Central! The keypress sound settings are in the keyboard's settings itself. Go to Settings/Language & Input, then tap the settings icon next to the keyboard that you use (i.e., Google Keyboard, Swype, Swiftkey, etc.). There should be a setting there for Sound on Keypress, as well as Vibrate on Keypress (or Haptic Feedback).
- By rlillico in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:06 PM
- By dbmmiles30 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 05:04 PM
- By Amit999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 12:16 AM
- By Hari Thiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:38 PM
- By Haalcyon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:28 PM