- 2 Posts
T-Mobile SGS3 - dropped s4.. and transferring pictures
Dropped my galaxy s4.. the screen did not crack.. however the display screen is either black or a green hue over it. have insurance and just received new s4 in the mail but is there any way to transfer my pictures from my old s4 to my new one, seeming how the actual phone isn't water damaged or anything..?!?!
- 10-02-2013, 10:28 AM #2
Re: dropped s4.. and transferring pictures
Welcome to AC.
Sorry to hear about your accident w/ your S4.
If you were to attempt to boot your phone up and then plug it into your computer via USB cable does your computer recognize it, say in Windows Explorer or anything else?
- 10-02-2013, 09:22 PM #4
Re: T-Mobile SGS3 - dropped s4.. and transferring pictures
So your computer recognizes it. Does it show up using a file explorer on your computer? If so then you would be in luck to retrieve photos.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums App.
- By mayfieldh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2013, 10:49 AM
- By Teddy Jenkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:49 AM
- By HybridCat in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:37 PM
- By MrGalaxyS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 02:27 PM
- By wheels12 in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:25 AM