1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S4 - 4.3 update

Since I updated to 4.3 a widget that I have for local weather keeps disappearing. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it's doing the same thing, any suggestions? Thanks

Default Re: Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S4 - 4.3 update

I've got a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 and have received notification of the update. Before I do it though, I have an important question...after the update is installed, does anything revert to default settings? For example, are all apps still there, wallpapers, homescreens, backgrounds, contacts, custom ringtones, etc....??? I really don't want to have to reconstruct my phone post-update. I like it the way it is now and don't want to have to start from scratch.
    Also, has there been any downside(s) to upgrading to 4.3 that anyone has noticed?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I've noticed that it takes longer for pictures to be "processed" when they are taken in certain lighting situations. Love all the camera features of the S4 but I really struggle to produce good quality low-light (non-flash) images consistently.

I've noticed my wifi calling isn't working well. I now get warnings that my call maybe dropped due to being out of range. Not sure if the update did anything with the service or with the wifi antennae strength.