Performance using External 1080P full HD Monitor??
who has conquered the challenge of using this handset successfully with a big 1080p external monitor and how good is the performance?
and if you have a win; please tell us what devices you are using.
I have seen this done very successfully with Note [2& especially 3] but when I ask this question of S4 owners, everyone seems to duck ....
- 12-12-2013, 09:28 AM #2
Re: Performance using External 1080P full HD Monitor??
large doesn't matter - that's plenty; its the resolution I'm asking about
so you were able to get full 1080p content with no/little lag OK? was it difficult to sync, and if you rebooted while connected did it come back on the attached monitor only or "mirrored"? from what I see, on the Note 3 it will go all monitor in landscape mode on restart
- By kadman59 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:36 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 12-07-2013, 10:12 PM
- By coryh131 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 08:53 AM
- By jagadeesh44 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:49 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:25 PM