T-Mobile Galaxy S4 - People aren't receiving my photos!
So basically I've been sending photos to nowhere, because my friends and family are telling me they haven't been receiving any photos from me. This is only recently, as I have had no issues with my MMS before. Although, I have found that if I send through Bluetooth, it works. What in the world? I haven't changed any settings & I really don't feel it should be necessary to have to resort to Bluetooth. Text messaging works perfectly fine. I can *send* media, the receiving end just doesn't get them. Anybody know of a solution to this? It'd be greatly appreciated
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-02-2014, 04:16 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 01-11-2014, 09:20 AM #5
- 104 Posts
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 - People aren't receiving my photos!
What are you using for messaging? When I used chomp I had to reenter the apn network settings inside the app. I was having the exact same problem.
Also, I'm using 8sms now and picture messaging works just fine.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
- 01-14-2014, 05:23 AM #6
- By azbay987 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:44 AM
- By Kinyi21 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:00 AM
- By BIGsinner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:02 PM
- By Jark360 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
- By sigreddasparks in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:48 PM