- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
GS4 Screen Glitch
I bought my s4 at T-Mobile on January 3 and 2 or 3 days later the screen freaked out but only momentarily. A week later my phone is doing the same thing only this time its more noticeable and it won't go away. I purchased a lifeproof and did use it in the shower (I haven't submerged though), I am considering the possibility that perhaps the case didn't do its job and that the phone got wet. I attached some pictures I took of the screen. I tried restarting the phone and even uninstalled some of the apps, however the longer I used the phone the crazier the screen got so I simply turned it off.
Thanks for your help.
- 01-13-2014, 08:42 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 02:26 PM #3
- By sspoulsen in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Telescopist in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:16 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:41 PM
- By Enzocagg in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:21 PM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:27 AM