- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi - Has anyone else been experiencing problems with there phone just switching itself off when opening a picture msg or when they go into Gallery to view photos.
I have been, and then when it switches off (could be at 53% or higher) it wont switch back on until you plug into power and reboot - as its lost all battery life - and is back at 0%
If anyone has - are they give me helpful tips as to what to do to fix this problem. I havent even had my phone 6months yet
- 01-15-2014, 01:36 AM #2
Re: Switching off
It sounds like a swollen battery. Test your battery by placing it on a flat table and flick the corner. If it spins freely it is swollen and must be replaced.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- By iFortWorth in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 02-23-2015, 09:29 PM
- By mindfulness in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:58 PM
- By capcom303 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:02 PM
- By icewater106 in forum T-MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:46 PM
- By mtunik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:33 PM