1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Wink Emojis in Stock Samsung Keyboard!!!!

So I noticed today on my stock Samsung Keyboard, Emojis!!! What i have yet to fined out is how long they have been there???? I recently downloaded the swiftkey beta 4.5 and was using that as my emoji source. So i deleted it just incase that was the reason for the emoji plug-in and to my surprise they were still there. here's the way to access them: you go to to your stock samsung keyboard like if you were going to send a text message, once open you go to the bottom left corner where the google mic icon is, press and hold till a pop up menu appears, There you will see a smiley face icon press and behold emoji heaven. please let me know if I'm the only one that has access to this. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

Global Posts
    5,531 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Emojis in Stock Samsung Keyboard!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzare View Post
    So I noticed today on my stock Samsung Keyboard, Emojis!!! What i have yet to fined out is how long they have been there???? I recently downloaded the swiftkey beta 4.5 and was using that as my emoji source. So i deleted it just incase that was the reason for the emoji plug-in and to my surprise they were still there. here's the way to access them: you go to to your stock samsung keyboard like if you were going to send a text message, once open you go to the bottom left corner where the google mic icon is, press and hold till a pop up menu appears, There you will see a smiley face icon press and behold emoji heaven. please let me know if I'm the only one that has access to this. Enjoy and thanks for reading.
    I'll be sure to look for it next time I get my hands on a stock S4
    That's pretty cool, can you see them if you receive them too or only send them?
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    I'll be sure to look for it next time I get my hands on a stock S4
    That's pretty cool, can you see them if you receive them too or only send them?
    Both. It switches to mms as soon as u ad an emoji, but I do love and glad that my stock keyboard doesn't require an app to add emojis.

I just found this "hidden" emoji's as well. Did these show up with the Android 4.3 update, or is this something Samsung did separately?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk